• Real Estate Agent
  • Ashburn, VA
Votes |
Looking for Financing Options

Paras Gupta
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ashburn, VA
Posted Sep 11 2018, 08:43

I am interested in this property that is worth about 250K. I currently have 2 investment properties at the moment. I need about 50k for down-payment. I am able to get a conventional loan once the down payment is covered by the banks.

Here is my situation below:

1. I am able to use heloc, but that banks are only able to lend me around 15K. So this option is not viable since the payment and closing costs are not enough to assist me with the downpayment.

2. Using hard money lenders, but they are charging high rates around 10-15%.

3. I am also able to put about 10/15k down but will need to cover about the remaining 35k with a loan.

This property I am looking to buy is going to be a long-term rental. I have excellent credit (745) and can provide w2 and all the required documentation. Private money is an option too, but my father is having his HELOC renewal so that is not viable now.

I want to see what options you offer. If you are able to do liens on a property, provide downpayment terms better than private lenders, etc. I will go for a conventional loan once I get money for a downpayment.

I can speak over the phone about this as well.  Looking forward to hearing potential suggestions. I am located in Virginia.

Loading replies...