Seattle WA Market - for SFR are there Wholesaling Opportunities?

6 Replies

I live in Anchorage AK and am interested in the Seattle metro market.  Are there opportunities for wholesaling houses? How difficult is it to find houses that could be assigned to another investor  ?  I understand it's a brutal seller's market there.

It is a brutal seller's market. Are you planning to move here to do wholesaling?

Adrian Chu, Adrian Chu & Associates | Horizon Real Estate | [email protected] | 2064075452 | WA Agent # 107768, WA Lender # MLO-920749

It's pretty difficult to wholesale here. Sellers know they can easily sell for FMV (and sometimes even above it) due to the hot market... yes, even on distressed properties.

Not only that, but you have stiff competition from hundreds of wholesalers here (everybody wants a piece of the hot market).  Unless you have a good way of differentiating your mailers from the 30 other ones that each homeowner gets...

But if you're bold and planning on wholesaling here anyway, I'd love to be a part of your Buyer's List :-)

Medium artboard 1 4xNghi Le, Radiant Team, LLC | [email protected]

Nghi is a flipping master here, but I don't think it is that difficult to wholesale. I've been mentoring a few new investors on wholesaling and they are finding deals. I think the key is to be relentless and take massive action.

Hi Tricia,

Not sure if you got your start, but I'd like to add myself to that buyer's list.

Thanks.

Tom

We picked up three projects in August from wholesalers, so there are deals to be had.  Just have to know the area, have the right marketing, and take action.  Not as easy as a shotgun blast of marketing material, needs to be a little more focused.  

Originally posted by @Tricia O'Brien :

I live in Anchorage AK and am interested in the Seattle metro market.  Are there opportunities for wholesaling houses? How difficult is it to find houses that could be assigned to another investor  ?  I understand it's a brutal seller's market there.

Can't believe this post was from 2 years ago.  Tricia, did you end up doing anything in the Seattle area?

Adrian Chu, Adrian Chu & Associates | Horizon Real Estate | [email protected] | 2064075452 | WA Agent # 107768, WA Lender # MLO-920749