Skip to content
Washington Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Roger Vi
  • Investor
  • Everett, WA
Votes |
Is there a demand for mobile notary service?

Roger Vi
  • Investor
  • Everett, WA
Posted Apr 30 2016, 10:29

This one is for everyone in Snohomish County, King County, or Skagit County. While were at it, let's throw in Island County WA. 

Is there much demand for mobile notary services around here these days? I've talked to two in the last year at the closing table and it seems like business has been good for them.

The reason I ask is that I am currently in between projects and will have some free time to start and learn a new business. Mobile notary is something that has been on my mind. Not only do I see an opportunity building an income source without a set schedule, I also see a weakness in the way mobile notary services advertise around here and believe I can change this to benefit the industry. This is based on what I see online and would need to confirm some information first; preferably with someone active in the industry.

So does anyone have any input on this? Not only am I interested in providing this for the RE industry (closing docs), I am also interested in any info you have on providing these services to jails, hospitals, or anything else in the area.

Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...