Skip to content
Washington Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Andy D.
  • Investor
  • Zürich, Zürich
Votes |
Investing in the Port Angeles, WA, area - what's the market like?

Andy D.
  • Investor
  • Zürich, Zürich
Posted Jul 4 2016, 03:41

Dear BP members, been lurking around a while and just registered to be able to also provide some input here and there. I have been a long distance investor (from Europe) for some 7 years now and own 9 units, located in SoCAl and SoUT so I do have some experience with financing, property management, real estate agents, etc.

Looking for some pointers in regard to investing in the Port Angeles area. Anybody would have some insight? Renters market, likeliness of potential appreciation, price range for your typical 3/2 (or whatever the demand is), rents etc.

I have been up there and, at this point, actually can't imagine that many people rent up there. Seems more likely that they own as prices seem to be fairly low? Then again, we all know how few people can manage their finances and get approved even for a $70k home...

Why that area? I have some family up there that could help here and there, even though I plan on using a PM. Then again, depending on the property, family could do that, really.

Looking forward to your input,

thanks,

Andy

Loading replies...