• Bellevue, WA
Votes |
Finding Power Team Members

Michael DiGiovanni
  • Lender
  • Bellevue, WA
Posted Aug 19 2017, 12:43

Hello,

I am new to the real estate investing scene and am looking to take my passion for real estate and turn it into an income stream to help pay for my tuition and student loans at the University of Washington. After an unfortunate series of events with a scammer claiming to be a real estate mentor, my zeal and resilience are ever-present to start from scratch by myself and be more active in the BP community now that I feel comfortable with the navigation. I have gone through many of the action items necessary to start a successful, legal real estate investing business in the State of Washington. However, I am stuck finding reputable and hard-working power team members due to the overwhelming amount of information online (I don't know what information is genuine and what's fallacious).

With that being said, I learned that the best way of finding reputable power team members is by asking investors in your local area for referrals. Therefore, if any bigger pockets members would be willing to refer me to anyone that they have worked with/are currently working with in any of the following vocations, that would be greatly appreciated: closing agent/title company (currently the most important), real estate agent, property manager, real estate attorney, project manager (as opposed to a GC), mortgage broker, hard money lender, accountant, inspector/appraiser, insurance agent.

Thank you in advance for your help and taking the time out of your busy schedules to reply.

Best Wishes,

Michael DiGiovanni 

Loading replies...