Grays Harbor County Property Management

5 Replies

Hi, all!
I am looking for referrals for property management in Grays Harbor County, WA. I keep going back and forth on a small apartment complex in Westport, and my biggest hurdle seems to be a lack of seemingly reliable prop mgmt in that area. The current owner has always self managed, but I live in King county, so that is not an option! 

Any thoughts or reccommendations are appreciated :)

@Briana Nasman Hi Briana, when I was looking for a PM in Aberdeen I did find maybe 4 local companies on the internet-you can easily find them too, in our case my wife offered to take it on and it is working really well. We live in Shelton so it is very accessible. We are looking for more properties; but even in Aberdeen you can feel the 'Seattle' effect. Being as far north as you are self management would not be workable. I'm sure you can find a local PM that works out for you. I would suggest screening all the existing tenants before you commit, if you can, if not get the PM to do that. All the best!

Hi Bjorn!

Thank you. I emailed all of the companies I found online. 2 didn't respond, and another didn't seem very on top of their game... but maybe worth a try. Your wife isn't looking to manage any additional properties, is she? ;) 

While I am a real estate broker here in Grays Harbor, I choose not to self-manage my rentals (because I've done property management and I just don't like doing it).  I work with Cindy Barr at First Harbor Real Estate and she's been really good for me.

Originally posted by @John Dirgo Deweese :

While I am a real estate broker here in Grays Harbor, I choose not to self-manage my rentals (because I've done property management and I just don't like doing it).  I work with Cindy Barr at First Harbor Real Estate and she's been really good for me.

Thank you, John! Appreciate it.

Hey Briana, I know this post is a little old but I am curious if you ever got your property management figured out?! I live in king county and am getting ready to self manage our property in Aberdeen, though I really don't mind it would be nice if there were a reliable place to use.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here