Looking for an agent in NE Wisconsin

7 Replies

I'm just getting started. Can anyone recommend an agent in Northeast Wisconsin that works with BP investors? Seems like most agents are reluctant and hesitant to put in multiple "low ball" offers on multiple properties.

Where do you mean when you say NE Wisconsin?  I can refer you to someone in the Pulaski/Green Bay Area....

Originally posted by @Amy Roberts :

Where do you mean when you say NE Wisconsin?  I can refer you to someone in the Pulaski/Green Bay Area....

I'm interested in Oshkosh up to Green Bay. I know, it's a pretty big net I'm casting. Thank you.

Let me check with her and I'll get back to you!

I'm an agent in the area.  PM me to let me know what you're looking for. 

Just bought my first investment property with Skylar Marshall - Shorewest realtors. Super patient and willing to walk away if the price isn’t right, without pressure.

Kevin Stein is in Oshkosh and I would also recommend him. If you'd like help in the northern half of your search area, I'm still willing to help you. I have many resources of off market rental properties because of my associations. Kevin would be an excellent resource for the southern half of your search area as I do not have as many resources down to the Oshkosh area. Many lines in the water (especially if you're searching for off market and non-MLS properties and deals) is a great idea!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here