Looking to network in Milwaukee Wisconsin

20 Replies

Hello BP community, My name is Long Vang and I just closed on my second investment property 4 days ago. I am trying to see if there is any investors in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area, new and experienced investors alike, whom will like to get together share their experiences, problems and tips, without being sold a course on the next best thing.

@Daniel  Hyman 

I been to a few myself. They are all great but, I am looking for investors who needs help and those who like to help without having some program to sell.

This post has been removed.

I've been looking for something as well.  Seems the only ones that are advertised you have to pay to go to after the first visit.  I'm sure those meetings are very beneficial but i'm looking for something more casual at this point.  I'd be happy to work with you to set up a simple meet and greet somewhere.

Long Vang, join us at Brew City REI--a network of over 1600 local investors all investing in WI sharing free information with each other. We do have meetups which cost $10 to cover the room expense however, we also have free events including mixers and pop ups.

We are having a free pop up tomorrow night at a fellow member's rehab in Kenosha.  We do not do pitching.  The members of the group will be creating a local co-op training club next year as well but it is not intended to be a business--just an additional resource for members. 

Originally posted by @Long Vang :

Hello BP community, My name is Long Vang and I just closed on my second investment property 4 days ago. I am trying to see if there is any investors in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area, new and experienced investors alike, whom will like to get together share their experiences, problems and tips, without being sold a course on the next best thing.

Welcome to BP! This is a great community with a lot of people eager to help!

If you don’t mind, can you share some information on your purchase as I am curious about your city.

#DUXOV 

@Long Vang in addition you've got a whole comunity here online at BP to support you. If you post a specific question you will get a lot of great input, but you have to be specific. The physical meet ups are great, because it gives you a sense of community support and you will feel inspired and supported to be in a place with many people who are excited about doing the same thing - which I believe is extremely valuable for a new investor. Be sure to join the FB groups!

Sorry to bump an aging thread - Is there anyone here that is a member of Brew City REI on FB that wouldn't mind inviting me to the group?  It is a closed group and admins request a referral.  I currently have a duplex in Milwaukee and would love the opportunity to join a local coalition.

PM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation to the club. There are other people that help me moderate the Facebook page so I don't always see the requests and sometimes they are denied for not answering the questions completely or not being invited by an active member. The club is about quality, not quantity and is not a business like a REIA--pitching is not allowed nor are members who repetitively break the rules or have had questionable interactions with others in our local community---that is why it is selective about who is allowed in.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here