• Real Estate Agent
  • Clermont Florida
Votes |
Looking for Boots on the Ground in Birmingham

Jimmy Epolito
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clermont Florida
Posted Jan 17 2022, 16:43

We visited Birmingham last Friday and met some great people. We plan to revisit on the 28th and hope to connect with more great resources. Please DM me or comment on this thread if you will have time to meet up on the 28th or 29th. We are motivated to grow a sizable portfolio, we are serious, we are capable. You must have verifiable references showing a track record of success. We prefer the BRRRR strategy so you must have knowledge of the ratios needed to succeed. We are also open to flips but that is not our primary focus. Aaaaand,,,,,,,Go!

User Stats

Votes
Brian Tunnell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Jan 18 2022, 04:55
Thanks for your faith in our wonderful city! Although I don't work in single family, I'm happy to be another local knowledge source for you good folks. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you want to talk about anything specific. Of course, if you decide to go down the multifamily path someday, let's definitely chat about that too! Cheers!

User Stats

Votes
Jimmy Epolito
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clermont Florida
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clermont Florida
Replied Jan 26 2022, 07:54

Thanks @Brian Tunnell!!  I appreciate the offer.  We will be there on the 28th and 29th with hopes of connecting with the right team members!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes