Montgomery AL real estate investors club new location

19 Replies

Hey Montgomery Al and surrounding area investors, I spoke with one of the real estate investor club organizers for The Montgomery area recently and he wanted me to announce that they now meet at a new location, 120 dexter ave Montgomery AL (downtown Montgomery). They meet the third Monday of each month, so the 21st of March is the next one. As i am typing this I realized I forgot the time,I believe it's at 6 or 630 but once I get the correct time I will post it.

Thanks 

Hope to see and meet some of you at the meeting

@Richie Davis @Charles M. Yes, the meetings are still happening.  I think me and Charles lost interest in them.  The meetings usually turn into a few grumpy old men complaining about tenants, and a few other folks bragging about all of their properties.  There will occasionally be a good speaker.

@Greg Parker Thank you for the heads up! My wife works in the area during the week and I was going to have her try to attend a few but I'm guessing she will pass if its a social event like you speak of. Thanks Again!

Hey Richie, This is Mark Jennings .Last month we had 75 show up. First speaker was Dr. Sue Graydon,veternarian speaking about pet care to keep fleas/tick in control for landlords. The second speaker was Randy Gorman from ELB Consulting. He spoke about cost segregation, a bonus depreciation method that can increase your depreciation significantly to lower taxes.

Originally posted by @Greg Parker :

@Richie Davis @Charles M. Yes, the meetings are still happening.  I think me and Charles lost interest in them.  The meetings usually turn into a few grumpy old men complaining about tenants, and a few other folks bragging about all of their properties.  There will occasionally be a good speaker.

😂True.. NOT!

Best reiMeeting in AL