Montgomery, AL Property Manager Recommendation

18 Replies

Looking at getting into the Montgomery market prior to the end of the calendar year. Does anyone have a recommendation for a property manager in Montgomery? Thank you for your time and recommendations!

I have only used 2, Camelot Properties and Alabama HomeFinders. I would not recommend Camelot. The original Alabama Homefinders (AHF) I would definitely recommend, however they sold the property management portion of their business, including the name. The current owners seem OK but I have not been with them long enough to make a call

Greg:

Thanks for the reply, I sent a PM. 

Peter: 

Also, thank you for the reply and the recommendations. My initial google search for AHF turned up their lease site, but nothing on their PM side for owners. I will continue to dig. Either way, I appreciate your recommendations based on your experience. 

I have my MGM properties being managed by Caroline Motley at Southern Realty and Property Management. She was with Alabama Homefinders and took her investor clients with her to open her new brokerage/property management shop. She was born and raised in MGM and has tons of experience. Please tell her I referred you. 

Originally posted by @Lee Langdon :

Greg:

Thanks for the reply, I sent a PM. 

Peter: 

Also, thank you for the reply and the recommendations. My initial google search for AHF turned up their lease site, but nothing on their PM side for owners. I will continue to dig. Either way, I appreciate your recommendations based on your experience. 

Alabama HomeFinders Property Management LLC
(334) 352-7600

Originally posted by @Matt Everling :

I have my MGM properties being managed by Caroline Motley at Southern Realty and Property Management. She was with Alabama Homefinders and took her investor clients with her to open her new brokerage/property management shop. She was born and raised in MGM and has tons of experience. Please tell her I referred you. 

Caroline and Jennifer Bozeman were the two persons that ran the show at the original Alabama Homefinders. I dealt more with Jennifer and only interacted with Caroline for anything accounting related. I knew she went with the AHF under the new ownership, but I guess have since started her own firm (this must have been within the last 6 months).

@Lee Langdon This might be a good option to inquire about

Originally posted by @Greg Parker :

I manage 90 sf homes here.  Visit our website at all3realty.com.  And, I can help with your acquisitions also.

Greg Parker

@Lee Langdon Greg has always been a real big help to me here on BiggerPockets. I have not used his services but he is knowledgeable about the MGM market. I appreciate all the help he has given me regarding local contacts and resources.

@Lee Langdon I own a handful of single family rentals here in Montgomery and have BMB Property Management manage all of them. They have done a great job so far and I would recommend them.