Coming to Mobile!! Let's Meet!

16 Replies

Hey everyone! My partner and I are located in the DFW metroplex of Texas but we are headed to Mobile in the beginning of September! My partner grew up in Mobile most of his life and has a passion for his home town. We intend to BRRRR properties in and around Mobile and build up the community. I would love to meet some of the local real estate pros! Our goal with this first trip is to network and build our Core 4, as well as see some potential properties if we have time.This will be a weekend trip, coming in on Friday the 6th and leaving on Sunday the 8th.

Who are the rockstars you know in Mobile, AL? We are looking for rockstar agents, property managers, lenders and contractors. I would love to connect with you all before coming out so we can get to know each other and make a plan. 

Thank you!

Jeremy,

I left Mobile in 1986.   I cannot help you with any contractors, or other help you seek.  I would be interested in knowing what part of town you are concentrating on/in?  I miss it there at times.  It is a unique town with many graeat old properties in the Spring Hill, Old Shell Road, Dauphin Street areas.  The history of Mobile is worth looking into as well.  

Sincerely,  Jeff

@Jeremy Cox I am a licensed agent but focus on investment/opportunistic deals. I moved to Alabama about a year ago from Louisiana and just recently moved from the Eastern Shore to Mobile. I am in the process of acquiring BRRRR properties, I have one home under contract to either wholesale or take on the renovations myself (dealing with heirship issues at this time) and just recently closed on a wholesale deal last week. Keep me posted on your trip and if there is anything you would like for me to pull, I can certainly do that and send it over to you. Look forward to connecting!

Originally posted by @Jeremy Cox :

Hey everyone! My partner and I are located in the DFW metroplex of Texas but we are headed to Mobile in the beginning of September! My partner grew up in Mobile most of his life and has a passion for his home town. We intend to BRRRR properties in and around Mobile and build up the community. I would love to meet some of the local real estate pros! Our goal with this first trip is to network and build our Core 4, as well as see some potential properties if we have time.This will be a weekend trip, coming in on Friday the 6th and leaving on Sunday the 8th.

Who are the rockstars you know in Mobile, AL? We are looking for rockstar agents, property managers, lenders and contractors. I would love to connect with you all before coming out so we can get to know each other and make a plan. 

Thank you!

I live in Houston but originally from Mobile Labor Day weekend Aug. 31-Sep 2.  I'm a Independent Mortgage Broker also investing in the city I'll send you a colleague request shortly! Hopefully the 3 of us can meet up and chat!

Thank you!

Hey Jeremy I saw you were interested in the Mobile, Alabama market. As such I figured I'd drop some info on their neighbor Bham a few hours up north in case you were interested in learning about that area while you were down south. The Ultimate Guide to Grading Birmingham Alabama Neighborhoods is something I put together with a large Property Manager down there to help investors assess the level of risk and tenant base expectations when investing down there. Good luck to you and hiring your core 4 in either of those Alabama markets.

@James Wise thank you for that! What a great resource! I can imagine that took you some time, thank you for sharing.

Anytime. I've also got one for Cleveland and am working on one for Indy and Memphis right now.

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Jeremy Cox:

@James Wise thank you for that! What a great resource! I can imagine that took you some time, thank you for sharing.

Anytime. I've also got one for Cleveland and am working on one for Indy and Memphis right now.

Interesting, do you have anything for Missouri?