• Sioux Falls, SD
Votes |
Newer to BP - Owner of STR Management Companuy

Mitchel Foster
  • Investor
  • Sioux Falls, SD
Posted Dec 16 2020, 16:01

Hi BP, 

I am fairly new to the real estate industry in general but for the past year I have ran a STR management company that operates here in the greater Phoenix area and Sioux Falls, SD.

My partners and I formed the company about a year ago and absolutely love it. I think it's because we've made the operations so smooth. I am a little confused as to why December was tough to fill up, especially when Jan-Mar are almost filled up. I imagine it's due to the strange 2020 times and less travelers right now? Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I personally grew up without any background in business or real estate. Just a small town South Dakota kid with teachers for parents and a dream to do something more. During my average D1 college baseball career, I took a huge interest in investing in stocks/real estate and acquired a couple degrees in Economics and Entrepreneurial Studies with a minor in Marketing.

I also love to golf down here in Arizona so let's meet up on the course if anyone wants to connect!

Loading replies...