Probate Leads

7 Replies

I have gone to the court in downtown Phoenix and have found the probate documents but there is only around 30 cases. I find it hard to believe that in a city that is home to more than 1.5 million people, there's only a handful of these cases. 

Is there something I'm missing or is Phoenix not a good place to pursue probate leads?

Thanks

Maybe there is more than one court. 

Or, maybe you did not go back further in time.

Just for reference, I live in SoCal with a population of perhaps 25 million in the (5) county area. We are r.unning around 450 + new cases per month.

@Daniel Horne , Maricopa county has a population just north of 4 million. What time frame did they give you? One week? One month??  

Originally posted by @John Duffy :

@Daniel Horne, Maricopa county has a population just north of 4 million. What time frame did they give you? One week? One month??  

They didn't give me a time frame. I just sit down at a computer and type in file numbers. For example, PB2016000001, which is the first case filed in 2016. Is this not what you've experienced?

Is anyone familiar obtaining probate leads in massachusetts? I cannot figure out what I am looking for? The executor/trix or administrator?

@Rich Hupper You should looking for a principal; the person in charge who you can do business with and sign your contract.

That would be (generically) the personal representative, known as executor if named in a will (to execute the wishes of the decedent) or administrator, if not.

@rick 

@Rick H.

Thank you Rick

same problem here in Lansing, MI.   I thought there would be a list or publication from the probate court (we have only one) and they say they have nothing.    Where can I go to find the estates entering into or already in probate?  I too have mailed all the probate attorneys I can google.  Zero responses.  Help.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here