• San Jose, CA
Votes |
Looking to connect with Phoenix RE Agents and Property Managers

Jeremy Schreiber
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Posted May 16 2018, 12:02

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of selling my rental property in Austin, TX, and am looking to do a 1031 exchange into a couple of properties in the Phoenix area, where I have family.  Essentially, I'll have a good bit of equity to spend, and not a lot of time to spend it :D 

Who I'm looking to connect with:

I'm looking to connect with real estate agents and property managers in Phoenix who could help get this up and running.   Beyond this specific transaction, I'd also love to connect with experts and advisors who are willing to share their advice and guidance with a relative newb, who's beyond excited about active real-estate investment!  

What I'm looking to invest in:

As I'm still fairly new to investing, I'm trying to keep it simple.  Single family homes, buy & hold rentals, in A or B neighborhoods.  As I'm an out of state investor (I live in CA, where investing is rough), I'm looking for fairly minimal repair work to start off with, and would even consider turnkey properties for now, until I can build up a stronger network in the area.  

Contact Me:

If you're in the business, please say hi - I'd love to start digging through properties immediately. 

If you know of any good contacts, please send me recommendations as well

Thanks everyone!!! The BP Podcasts have been a real motivator - I can't wait to connect with everyone here too!

Jeremy

Loading replies...