• Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
Mastermind group or study group in Arizona

Mark Anderson
  • Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Posted Aug 12 2017, 11:11
I have 4 rentals total, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert & Mesa. No debt, great job (28 years) and I'm ready to move into the fast lane. Any mastermind groups or likeminded individuals interested in allowing me in or perhaps it's time for a new group. I'm a life long learner who is done being a casual investor. My rentals have outperformed every other asset class I hold. I am ready to push my chips "all in" and get with a group that is about execution.
Chandler, Arizona

User Stats

Votes
Sarah Kartsher
  • Accountant
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Accountant
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Aug 12 2017, 16:21

Check out meetup.com  - I see groups on there for real estate investing but I have never attended a meeting so I am not sure how the group operates...

User Stats

Votes
Richard Harless
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Replied Nov 23 2017, 18:58

@Mark Anderson have you found a group?  I live in Gilbert and would love to attend. If not, I'd love to buy you a cup of coffee.

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Gonzalez
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 06:34

Mark Anderson Richard Harless
I have a fourplex rental here in Phoenix and fixer upper waiting to be sold out of state. I live in Ahwatukee area and I’m interested in being part of a group here in Phoenix, Chandler or Girlbert for that matter. Let’s get together for coffee shall we?

User Stats

Votes
Richard Harless
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 08:52

@Carlos Gonzalez

Were you at the meet up last night in Gilbert that talked about lease options?

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Gonzalez
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 10:45

Richard Harless

Yes Richard. I was there. I recognize you from the picture. I was wearing the patriots hat

We should get together for coffee to bounce some ideas.

User Stats

Votes
Richard Harless
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 11:27

@Carlos Gonzalez

Sounds good.  The meet up was interesting. I wasn't really expecting a pitch, but learning and networking is good.  

Quick recap of me: I am an agent at Gentry Real Estate Group and I am currently wrapping up the HELOC process to use the cash for my first flip. I have had two rentals, first one was far from ideal and we got rid of it. This current one is an interesting situation, but so far so good. My plan is to reinvest my commissions and and profits from this flip back into future deals. I plan to acquire one rental property every year for the next 10 years as a minimum. Who knows what may happen along the way, whether I get more into multi family or commercial etc.

Can you give me a quick recap of you?

What days and times are you typically available to meet up?

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Gonzalez
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 13:44

Richard Harless

I work as a territory sales manager for this company and also have a business which I named Carlos acquisitions and asset management LLC in which I own and manage the fourplex, I acquired the property 15 months ago. Earlier this year, we acquired a distressed property in El Paso Tx and fixed some cosmetic stuff as put it for sale. After it’s sold (if it sales,hopefully) we want to use the 1031 exchange to acquire a larger apartment complex.

What I want to do next year around April 1st is to find an apartment complex 20-30units and acquire it and do the management as well.

I will also be acquiring a small multifamily property every year to begin expanding the business from different angles and be able to render the best service to all parties involved.

I can meet after 12pm this Saturday/Monday.
What time work best for you?

User Stats

Votes
Richard Harless
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Gilbert, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 14:32

@Carlos Gonzalez

Shoot me an email and lets set up a time and location.

Check out my website for contact details. 

HarlessHomeTeam.com

User Stats

Votes
Mark Anderson
  • Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Gilbert, AZ
Replied Nov 30 2017, 14:34

Let me know if this get traction everybody.   I’m moving fast added 5 more units this month!