Seeking Scottsdale based RE firm to hang my license

3 Replies

Hello

I am seeking a Real Estate firm to hang my license in or around the Scottsdale area that is Broker-Managed by real estate investors.  Please send me recommendations asap. 

Keller Williams has a few offices throughout the valley that are owned by RE investors and managed by the top tier of RE agents within the office.  I would be happy to provide contact info, or set up a meeting for you if that would be of help to you.  Just PM me.

You owe it to yourself to check out Tru Realty, founded by Realtor/Investor Sarah Richardson. Located at 7373 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite A100. Sarah was named Broker of the Year last year and Tru was the first brokerage in the Valley to manage a blockchain transaction.

Very innovative and a majority of the agents there are investors who came because they needed the freedom to do their own deals. You'll be glad you investigated this option! Tell her Melanie suggested you call. BP won't let me post her number, but you are welcome to call me or Google it.

Best of luck!

Melanie

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here