Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Matthew M.
Votes |
WHERE ARE TURNKEY INVESTORS GOING??

Matthew M.
Posted Dec 27 2020, 12:36

I am looking at investing out of state for the first time with a reputable and strong turn key company. 

As of about a week ago I was in the final days of closing on a property in Baltimore, Maryland to which I pulled out of the deal. I terminated the purchase agreement using the appraisal contingency based on an appraisal that came in 20% below asking (Almost 35k). Based on the actions of the turn key company through closing I saw this coming and was prepared to walk away. I wont go into detail on here but the company I was working with turned out to be very shady.

I'm now setting my sights on my next property with the lessons I've learned from that deal. I am currently looking to aggressively pursue another property in a better market and be closed by the end of Q1 2021. WHERE ARE YOU TURNKEY INVESTORS GOING?? I'm curious as to what states and submarkets you turn key investors are targeting right now. With everything that's going on at the moment and the state of the RE landscape, where is the COC right now in decent areas.

Too many people misleading about the areas that I would rate as a D on a good day as B neighborhoods. Insanely frustrating. When the area you operate out of is 2nd to last out of 100 rated in murder and property crimes compared to the rest of the country I would say rating it a B is a stretch.

PA, NW Indiana, Indianapolis, KC all areas ive been exploring.

Thanks Guys and Gals!!

Loading replies...