Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Eddie Shuman
Votes |
looking for help as a beginner investor

Eddie Shuman
Posted Mar 6 2022, 13:21

i am a beginner investor looking to find new  or willing  investors that would like to work together to minimize our risk and learn with one another  

User Stats

Votes
Antoine Martel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied Mar 7 2022, 10:00

Hi Eddie,

I am an investor with over 5 years of experience. I started my own turnkey company as well. I have helped and guided 200+ people begin their journey in RE investing and I'd be happy to help you too!

Send me a message and tell me what your goals are and how much capital you have to work with.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Nigh
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Greenwood Village, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Greenwood Village, CO
Replied Apr 6 2022, 20:35

Hey Eddie,

If you are looking for help I live in the Aurora area as well, I focus on first time buyers/investors. I'd love to see if I can help or at least point you in the right direction.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Eddie Shuman
Votes |
Replied Apr 7 2022, 20:49
Quote from @Alex Nigh:

Hey Eddie,

If you are looking for help I live in the Aurora area as well, I focus on first time buyers/investors. I'd love to see if I can help or at least point you in the right direction.

Hi Alex
thanks man that would really be great I’ll send you a message from here and hopefully we could go from there 

User Stats

Votes
Henderson Silva
  • Newark, NJ
Votes |
  • Newark, NJ
Replied Oct 6 2022, 10:19
Quote from @Antoine Martel:

Hi Eddie,

I am an investor with over 5 years of experience. I started my own turnkey company as well. I have helped and guided 200+ people begin their journey in RE investing and I'd be happy to help you too!

Send me a message and tell me what your goals are and how much capital you have to work with.

Hey can i take you up on that offer since he did not reply? I have 50k to work with and good credit. Looking to grow my money not passive investment yet. Thank you in advance

User Stats

Votes
Paul Moore
Pro Member
  • Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager
  • Lynchburg, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Commercial Real Estate Fund Manager
  • Lynchburg, VA
Replied Oct 14 2022, 09:11

Hi @Eddie Shuman! There's lot of different paths you can take and you are certainly in the right place here at BiggerPockets. I recommend you educate yourself through podcasts, books, and local meetups if can find one. 

If you decide to go down the passive path, you should consider joining Jim Pfeifer's Left Field Investors community. It is a great place to learn and grow. Good luck and happy investing!