• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Multi - Purpose Direct Mail company | Set it and forget it

Justin Gazabat
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jul 13 2022, 17:19

Hey Team-
My old brokerage had 2 things I miss and want to replicate. 1. a Direct mail system that put letters in the mail at every listing and closing to the nearest 250 doors - It was quite the campaign. Tested and it worked great. All I had to do was swipe my credit card and the material was sent out.
That said, I'm looking for a Direct mail company that can take my Postcard and yellow letter mix, and do the same thing.

Does anyone know of a direct mail firm, that I can upload all my touches/ material, and they can "mail Merge" a mix of Postcards, and Letters so that I don't have to upload each new mail piece each week?

Super appreciate it

User Stats

Votes
Jake Soper
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Lawrence, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Lawrence, MA
Replied Jul 14 2022, 06:45

Hey @Justin Gazabat  , OLM can certainly help accomplish this. Reach out anytime.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Gazabat
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jul 14 2022, 09:30

Hey @Jake Soper, Thanks for the response.
I'll look into your firm.
Do you know how people that do driving for dollars update their contact lists and begin sending letter campaigns?  
I know it's easy to upload a large list to run a campaign, or do EDDM, but I'm wondering how people do one address at a time?

Examples:

1. Home sells: upload the address and have the system pull the nearest 250 homes w/specific criteria and automatically mail a letter and postcard sequence.

2. Find a home via drive for dollars - Upload the address, pre-determined sequence starts to send.

Does that make sense?

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Jake Soper
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Lawrence, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Lawrence, MA
Replied Jul 14 2022, 10:26

For single addresses, theres an app called dealmachine. You can fully execute d4d through this platform.

Its a nice way to hit a small amount of records. But the serious guys that I work with, d4d is just a segment of their list. They add it to their larger lists. 

Our minimum on letters is 200, so we could easily generate a list of surrounding properties to one of your recent listings. I do that all the time