Innovative Strategies

User Stats

Votes
Jay Ben
Votes |
I am finding many motivated sellers!

Jay Ben
Posted Jul 26 2022, 14:26

I am finding many motivated sellers but I don't know what to do with them! I feel like many of these deals can be good deals if they were structured in a creative/strategic way(what many teach on BP). Any advice? Im open to JV or Co-wholesaling. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Sherri Stokes
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Los Angeles
Replied Jul 26 2022, 14:54

How have you come across these deals? 

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Morrow#5 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Pennsylvania
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pennsylvania
Replied Jul 26 2022, 14:58

This is a great problem to have, but leads are essentially worthless unless you turn them into something productive. I think you should start with getting a strong network and other investors in your area so that when these deals come around you can either form them out, take them yourself, or partner. Having a way to handle the direction of your leads could prove to be a very valuable skill when you become the person to connect others. 

BiggerPockets in itself is a wonderful resource to find people who might be able to help you out with these deals. Also try  Facebook groups, local meet ups and many more.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jay Ben
Votes |
Replied Jul 26 2022, 15:39
Quote from @Sherri Stokes:

How have you come across these deals? 

Hey Sherri, mostly good old fashioned cold calling with many other modern methods. 
I come from a lead gen background so it comes natural :)

User Stats

Votes
Jay Ben
Votes |
Replied Jul 26 2022, 15:42
Quote from @Matthew Morrow:

This is a great problem to have, but leads are essentially worthless unless you turn them into something productive. I think you should start with getting a strong network and other investors in your area so that when these deals come around you can either form them out, take them yourself, or partner. Having a way to handle the direction of your leads could prove to be a very valuable skill when you become the person to connect others. 

BiggerPockets in itself is a wonderful resource to find people who might be able to help you out with these deals. Also try  Facebook groups, local meet ups and many more.

Hey Matthew, Thanks for the advice! I’d love to link and discuss it further if you have any advice on finding these people who can help or team with. 

User Stats

Votes
  • Investor
  • Pennsylvania
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pennsylvania
Replied Jul 26 2022, 17:41

Absolutely, would love to connect. Please reach out and we can schedule a time to discuss more 

Quote from @Jay Ben:
Quote from @Matthew Morrow:

Hey Matthew, Thanks for the advice! I’d love to link and discuss it further if you have any advice on finding these people who can help or team with.