How do i find the people im looking for ?!

4 Replies

Hi my names Eran and i live in brooklyn. what i do is find destressed, rehabbed or houses that are in the process of foreclosure and buy the deeds. my main problem is actually locating and getting intouch with the current owners. im subscribed to 2 people finding websites, beenverified and intelius (which are good but dont really locate most people accurately). 

my question is does anyone know of a different or maybe better way of finding and getting intouch with these property owners.

thanks!

Hire a Private Investigator!  A Skip Search!  Also I've seen some pretty sneaky things from the guys on Lizard Lick Towing: Paying informants, putting out fake posters, etc.  That's all pretty legal, right?

Eran....I really just want to answer your heading with "Do not ask Obi-Wan Kenobi".  

Anyway, try searching above (and other places) for "Skip Tracing" that is the formal name to what you are trying to do.  There are companies that specialize in such things usually working with defaulted debtors.  

Good Luck.

Originally posted by @Troy Fisher:

Also I've seen some pretty sneaky things from the guys on Lizard Lick Towing: Paying informants, putting out fake posters, etc.  That's all pretty legal, right?

That made me laugh.

hah thanks guys. theres no such website where i can find cell phone numbers is there?