• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Tiny house and New lifestyle in San Diego California

Shaniqua Dupree
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted May 22 2016, 10:24

Hello Everyone, 

So being in the military has offered me many great opportunities as far as seeing the world is concerned. I have been everywhere but decided to settle in San Diego California area. 40 miles out is where I want to reside. 

I am not one who wants the biggest house and biggest car. I rather use those funds to travel. Being in the Navy, on Large Navy vessels I have come to understand the art of "Pairing Down" and using only what you need. I personally like the smaller space. Less to clean 😉

I say all of this to get to the point of, how would you guys go about asking someone if you could use their land to park your Tiny House? I can't buy the land and live on it. I can't just park wherever I want and an RV patk is to expensive. What would you offer the land owners in return for parking your home there? The home would be 100% self sufficient. 

I will be departing the Navy January next year and will be paying a mortgage in Maryland. Only partial because my mom will be paying parts of it. (I really got it for her and my 2 little sisters although we all currently live in this house) I definitely don't want another mortgage and do not want to pay to much rent. Any suggestion is appreciated. If you know anyone in or within 40 miles of San Diego and would be willing to allow me to live on their land please let me know. 

Sincerely,

Shaniqua Dupree 

Loading replies...