Votes
Anthony Tubbiolo
  • Marana, AZ
Votes |
Need advice on business & property strategies

Anthony Tubbiolo
  • Marana, AZ
Posted May 22 2016, 15:55
I bought a house 15 months ago for $140,000.00 with a VA Loan zero down. The loan is in my name and my wife's name. The property is close to an acre and a half in size. There is a very nice RV garage that I use for my business on the lot. The house is a manufactured home 1,500 square feet. My business is in its 6th year. It is a LLC Scorp. Last 3 years business grossed over $300,000.00 The wife and I are employed by our business. Collectively we net $4,000.00 a month in wages. The lot is zoned SH which allows a 2nd dwelling on the property. We want to bring in a new manufactured home and use the current manufactured home as an office and extra work space. We would be interested in some creative advice as to what we can do with the situation and assets we have. I was thing that my business could possibly buy the property from me and even finance a second loan for the new home to be placed on the property and then we would rent from the business. All ideas are welcomed. Thanks in advance for your help.