Skip to content
Innovative Strategies
Account Closed
  • Vendor
  • Brandon, FL
Votes |
HOW MUCH IS FSBO INFORMATION WORTH TO YOU?

Account Closed
  • Vendor
  • Brandon, FL
Posted Mar 25 2017, 07:34

If you are an Investor or a Realtor how much is the information on a FSBO worth to you? Is $5 too much? I have been compiling lists of FSBO's in various areas (throughout the United States) for several of my Realtor and Investor clients. Depending on how good they are they have gotten results. My job is only to provide them with the name, address and quite often a telephone number - for $5. I cannot guarantee a certain quantity sometimes I can get as many as 100 in a given area (I use zip codes because it's easier for me) but sometimes there are none in the zip code requested or there's only one. No one has a problem paying $5 per FSBO and usually they buy in volume depending on what they can afford and their target area. Any interest? I have a 3 day turn around time so that I can do the research, pull a report together and send it via email. My investors like to use these list for "Boots on Ground", according to them it makes their life way easier. Payment is made in advance only because I have been burned by providing lists and not getting payment. Ouch. I'm a small business owner and I have babies to feed so making money is important for my survival. $5. IMHO that's a small price to pay for an active FSBO. Reach out if you have any interest. Thanks.