• Rental Property Investor
  • Santa Rosa, CA
Votes |
Sonoma County California investors?

Wyatt Postal
  • Santa Rosa, CA
Posted Aug 2 2019, 17:09

Is there any investors on here from the north Bay Area/Sonoma County in California? Just trying to connect with some local investors

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
Pro Member
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • California
Replied May 26 2023, 11:25
Quote from @Wyatt Postal:

Is there any investors on here from the north Bay Area/Sonoma County in California? Just trying to connect with some local investors

Hi! I’m in Petaluma. Excited to see so many BP investors in this county. Who’s interested in a MeetUp?

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
Pro Member
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • California
Replied May 26 2023, 11:35
Quote from @Cheryl Vargas:

Hey, @Wyatt Postal and @David J Carciere

both of you are just in time to meet lots of investors in Santa Rosa/ Sonoma County!

In 3 days from now on 8/6 there will be a meetup in Petaluma. Look on the Meetup app to find info because BP doesn’t allow me to put location or time info here. There are about 20-40 investors who go to this monthly meeting and we listen to speakers about different real estate topics, and have a chance to network with other investors as well.  

Or you can PM me if you are interested 

I just noticed this is from four years ago. If by chance anyone sees this, is the group still meeting?
FlipSystem logo
FlipSystem
|
Sponsored
Learn From Our Team. Earn 100% of the Profits. Join our community of 500+ investors! Avg profit per flip: $14k, Avg effort per week: 4hrs

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
Pro Member
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • California
Replied May 26 2023, 11:45
Quote from @Ty Rob:

Sonoma county based investor and realtor here, happy to assist anyone on any aspect of the Sonoma county real estate.  Doesn't look like the meetups are still happening, anyone interested in re-igniting things?  Seems like Santa Rosa is the most popular location.  If I get at least a few responses I'll post one, just let me know y'all are still out there!

I’d be interested in meeting BPers. I just saw the post and noticed it’s bee 3-4 years ago. I see Pro on some of the profiles so they are probably still active. 

User Stats

Votes
Bukka Levy
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Petaluma, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Petaluma, CA
Replied May 26 2023, 12:05

I’m not sure if it’s the same group, but there is a large group that meets regularly. Last time I checked, in Santa Rosa. They’re on Meet Up. Sonoma County Real Estate Investors I believe. 

eXp Realty of California,inc Logo

User Stats

Votes
Mark Pedroza
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties
Replied May 28 2023, 02:12
Quote from @Bukka Levy:

I’m not sure if it’s the same group, but there is a large group that meets regularly. Last time I checked, in Santa Rosa. They’re on Meet Up. Sonoma County Real Estate Investors I believe. 

Do you mean this one: https://www.bawb.info/monthly....
  • Real Estate Agent CA (#01858403)

• 1-415-786-6700

User Stats

Votes
Patty C.
Pro Member
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • California
Replied May 28 2023, 08:24
Quote from @Mark Pedroza:
Quote from @Bukka Levy:

Do you mean this one: https://www.bawb.info/monthly....
It's not the same one referenced in this post. You can contact Wyatt Postal on this tread for more information on the meet-up in Santa Rosa.

BAWB meets the first Friday of each month at Boulevard Grill 10 am - 11:30 am. I've checked in to see if they moved it to Santa Rosa.
BAWB also meets on the second Thursday of each month in Corte Madera 6 pm - 8 pm. That's more of a presentation though.

Looks like you and  Mark are in Petaluma. Would you like to meet one day downtown for coffee? (Is anyone else on here interested?)