Votes
Clayton Ramirez
  • Green Bay, WI
Votes |
Looking for Connections

Clayton Ramirez
  • Green Bay, WI
Posted May 12 2021, 11:25

I hope everything has been going great for all of you! I'm reaching out to you all today to ask you what the top 5 best ways are for me to get in touch with people who specialize in seller financing, and finding probates? I have researched, and experienced different ways to make money in real estate, and I have fallen in love with Seller Financing.

Just to tell you all a little about myself, I'm a retired athlete. I have used that mindset to push through obstacles throughout my career. I have door knocked on over 10k doors. I have done 2 wholesales and 1 short sale. I put all my savings/profit into a CBD company that I am part owner of. We are currently having to sue in order for us to get what we are owed. I do my best to always find a way to succeed and never stop pushing! I am new to Bigger Pockets, so I don't know exactly how this works. Please reach out to me if you have any questions in regards to the knowledge I've gained from my background, or if you wish to connect on seller financing. Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,

Clay