• Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Real Estate Financial Analyst Seeking Work/Mentorship

Jack Day
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 15 2022, 11:49

Hey BP Community! My name is Jack, I'm a Real Estate Senior Financial Analyst working a W2 job at a large REIT that specializes in Single Family rentals. My goal in 2022 is to complete my first real estate transaction, specifically a fix & flip or BRRRR out-of-state. I am actively networking at local meetup events in the LA area and spend the majority of my free time learning about real estate investing. I have a great understanding of real estate investing through self-study, analyzing deals, and through my current role as an analyst. Prior to my current role, I worked in public accounting for a few years. My entire professional career (4.5 years) has been in accounting/finance roles.

I'm reaching out to my local LA investors to see if any of you may need help in their business on the financial/analytical side. I love helping other people and I would love the opportunity to bring some of my skills to the table to help out a local investor. I'm very eager to learn and really motivated to meet my 2022 goal of doing my first real estate transaction.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Jack Day

(Located in West LA/Santa Monica/Venice)

Loading replies...