Votes
Fabian Osorio
  • Rialto, CA
Votes |
Questions concerning Wholesaling

Fabian Osorio
  • Rialto, CA
Posted Mar 20 2018, 16:08

Hello everyone! My name is Fabian and I have a couple questions concerning wholesaling! I plan on obtaining my salesperson license sometime this year, but I would like to start wholesaling before I dive into being an agent. 

After researching wholesaling, it is obvious that I need an 'Investor-friendly' title company, and some contracts prepared for my wholesaling down the road. To get right into it, here in California, are there any title companies that any of you recommend or know of that is investor-friendly? Also, would you recommend seeking a lawyer to prepare contracts for wholesaling or can I just receive help from a real estate agent to prepare the needed documents? 

Finally, what are some tools that some of you might be using to find vacant homes? Ive tried the 'driving for dollars' tactic, however to be truthful, in my area there are just not many vacant homes and a lot of the homes in my area that SEEM vacant are actually just being renovated. 

I appreciate all of your feedback and I will take any advice. I want to pursue this with everything I have and hope to change my life. Thank you to all of you who take the time to help!

Loading replies...