• San Diego
Votes |
Contractors in San Diego - Full Home Renovation

Christopher Anderson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego
Posted Jan 8 2022, 14:36

Hey Everyone,

Have a property that I'm looking to renovate and am new to the SD area, are there any contractors that people would recommend? We'll be reconfiguring the floor plan, renovating the kitchen/living room/baths, opening up exterior walls and likely adding a master suite/bath.  Looking for quality contractors that can come in and give estimates who are reliable on budget/timeline.  Thanks and happy new year!

User Stats

Votes
Ben McMahon
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • San Diego CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • San Diego CA
Replied Jan 11 2022, 07:28

@Christopher Anderson

I am a contractor in San Diego.  Happy to come and look at your project.  619-385-1031

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 15 2022, 16:29
Chris, You're going about it in the right way. Ideally you would like to have a sense of the type of work that the contractor has done in the past, and if you can get a recommendation from someone you know, it's even better! You could always reach out to the agent who you purchased the property from and ask if they have any recommendations. Yelp/Home Advisor can be a decent way to find contractor services with reviews. Also if you have your cabinets selected, often times the companies that sell cabinets can refer you to installers/contractors. I'm a general contractor and real estate broker. Feel free to ping me if you have any other questions!
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 7 2022, 10:37

@Christopher Anderson came across this post, do you do ADUs/Garage conversions?  Looking for that service as well as general remodeling.  Thanks!