• San Diego, CA
Votes |
New Investor in San Diego!

Lj Bognot
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jan 18 2022, 15:01

Hi everyone! I'm a new investor in San Diego looking to network and learn as much as possible.  I've been a Real Estate agent for the past 3 years but I'm looking to transition over to real estate investing.  I'm looking to connect with other investors, wholesalers/flippers, and other like minded people. I’d love to connect, grab some coffee, make a friend and possibly do some deals together! Thanks everyone!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 3 2022, 08:58

Thank you @Lj Bognot!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 3 2022, 09:58

Thank you @Melissa Caldwell Collins

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Lj Bognot
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Nov 28 2022, 10:56

Hi everyone! We're hosting our next monthly meetup and would love for you all to make it! The next meetup is coming up Saturday, December 10th at 4:30pm in La Jolla! I hope you and everyone else can make it! We're hosing a toys for tots drive as well and could use all the support we can get! We'll also be doing an Ugly Christmas Sweater theme. Best Ugly Christmas Sweater wins a prize! I posted the event here on bigger pockets. You can find it at the link below! Hope to see you guys come out to the meetups!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/1079768-ugly-sweater-holiday-re-investors-meetup-and-toy-drive

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 2 2023, 22:08

Hi Lj, I am a new wholesaler in San Diego. What type of properties are you interested in investing in (how many beds, baths, specific area, etc.)? I will be on the lookout and can let you know of any properties I find.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 2 2023, 22:09