• Investor
  • San Diego
Votes |
Meetup in North County

Mel Adams
  • Investor
  • San Diego
Posted Sep 5 2021, 11:32

Hey everyone - I recently moved to North County and am looking for a meetup. Would anyone be interested? Maybe at a brewery? I've seen a few for downtown, but I'd love to start one here. I'm a beginner and looking to purchase my first property (just started a new job, so in a waiting period to qualify for a loan), so this would be a casual meetup for any experience level. Leave a comment or send me a message if you're interested!

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Muto
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jan 1 2022, 19:35

The event has been created: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 2 2022, 12:34

Thanks for creating this, I am a new single family house owner in San Marcos and plan to AirBnB the extra bedroom this year.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in San Diego Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.

User Stats

Votes
Eric Leach
  • New to Real Estate
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Jan 11 2022, 10:37

New to real estate and look forward to meeting everyone!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 11 2022, 21:22

Cool

User Stats

Votes
Lj Bognot
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Jan 18 2022, 14:51

Hi everyone! I'm new to posting to BiggerPockets. I'm excited for the upcoming event and look forward to meeting everyone!  I'm a new investor in San Diego that is looking to connect with wholesalers/flippers and other like minded people.  I’d love to connect, grab some coffee, make a friend and possibly do some deals together!  Thanks everyone!