Votes
Zachary Sit
  • Sunnyvale, CA
Votes |
San Jose South Bay Meetup / Networking

Zachary Sit
  • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted Feb 7 2017, 19:08

Greetings South Bay agents! My name is Zack Sit and I recently got my CA BRE License. I live in Sunnyvale and wanted to get a feel for what the South Bay has to offer in terms of real estate. I would like to meet with any and all Agents and Investors to talk about what makes the South Bay such a rare gem for buyers and sellers alike. I think it would be great to meet local agents who share a common passion for helping anyone from a first time home buyer to a seasoned investor find the perfect home. Regardless if you've done 1 deal, or 1,000 deals, I'm interested in meeting with you and having a chat about this little unique area we call home. If we're sharing knowledge, a common experience, or just having a casual chat about the fun people we meet on a day to day basis, I look forward to meeting you all over a cup of coffee! 

Lets meet at Starbucks! I'll be there a bit early to grab seats.

Address: Sunnyvale Square Shopping Center, 460 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Time: 10:30am - 12pm
Date: February 22, 2017 (2/22/17) 

This is my first attempt at networking and I'm really excited to get my feet wet! Hope to see all of you there!

Loading replies...