Im 18 and new to real estate. Any tips for finding investors?

6 Replies

Hi, I'm currently in high school looking for some advice when it comes to meeting investors. Where should I look? who should I talk to? Is there anyone on these forums that would like to discuss about any topics? I would gladly accept any advice and/or discussion.

You’ll want to look at your local reia

Check out the events tab on this site for local events too Aiden!

Check out Meet-ups on the phone app and online. Sometimes the online interface works better at finding good ones than the app.

Hi aiden, Welcome to bigger pockets an awesome, helpful app. I’m 21 years old a college student and part time worker. I too, just got interested in real estate and it’s a perfect time for young folks like us, if ones serious about it. Something to look into is BP’s Real Estate Investing And BP’s podcasts. Which I’d say read Real Estate Investing And then hear the podcasts. Good luck 👍

Go to the local meetups. Lots of helpful people around.

Originally posted by @Aiden Oliver :

Hi, I'm currently in high school looking for some advice when it comes to meeting investors. Where should I look? who should I talk to? Is there anyone on these forums that would like to discuss about any topics? I would gladly accept any advice and/or discussion.

Hey Aiden,

Get on the BP podcast. Listen to an episode a day in your walk to school, car, at night, whenever. You'll build a strong baseline knowledge.

Otherwise, go to your local meet-up and ask questions - people are super newbie friendly.

Happy to connect & be a resource, feel free to drop me a note.

-Armand

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here