• Antioch, CA
Votes |
Looking to Work with a Season SF Bay Area RE Investor

Myrna Santos
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Antioch, CA
Posted Jan 24 2018, 12:02

Hello,

I'm looking to work with/learn from an experienced, seasoned local real estate investor in the SF Bay Area. I currently work full-time in commercial real estate as an Assistant Real Estate Manager, managing class A office buildings in the East Bay. I'd love to work with a seasoned investor during my off hours (evenings and weekends). 

I'm interested in buy and hold rental properties, SFR and multi-family, and hope to get some practice finding and analyzing potential deals. I'm also happy to help with any administrative tasks, going out to look for deals, managing properties, etc. I live in Contra Costa County, so the East Bay is my preference, but open to helping out remotely and going to other parts of the Bay on the weekends.

Some background on myself - I have my BS in Business Admin, concentration in financial economics, I have a CA real estate agent license, and I've worked in commercial real estate for about 3.5 years, managing R&D and office buildings. I grew up "househacking" with my family in their 4plex and have always been interested in having my own investment properties. 

Even if it does not turn into an ongoing relationship, I'd love to meet over coffee and just pick an investor's brain a bit. 

Loading replies...