• Eureka Ca
Votes |
BRRRR INVEST ACADEMY (NATE BARGER)

Syman Scarpellino
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Eureka Ca
Posted Mar 1 2023, 19:14

I am considering joining this program. I am curious if it is associated with bigger pockets? I figured the term would be exclusively licensed but I may be mistaken. 

Anyone have any feedback on the program? Is the bang worth the buck ? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 1 2023, 23:09

Nowadays you should find a BRRRR in action and watch them online. Let them take you with them and do deals. That's way better than taking notes from a guy. Some great youtubers are Lili Invests and Jerry Norton with Flip Mastery TV. The other option, how I found BRRRR and learned some basics of it, was the Bigger Pockets book.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 2 2023, 06:38

Did you end up joining the academy? I'm debating this as well but can't find any reviews of it outside of their own platforms. Sounds beneficial but for $5K, I want to hear a person's actual experience.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Janel Kolbo
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Apr 27 2023, 15:05
Quote from @Jesse Gomez:

Did you end up joining the academy? I'm debating this as well but can't find any reviews of it outside of their own platforms. Sounds beneficial but for $5K, I want to hear a person's actual experience. 

Hi Jesse, I like to diversify and get my knowledge from different sources and I am part of several paid memberships. I do the bootcamps here, I am a member of my local REIA and I can say with certainty that the BIA is 100% worth every penny! I love this site and have read about 15 books by the various rockstars here including everything David Greene has written. The principles in the Academy are aligned but what sets it apart is that with Nate it's a more granular level. The resources are abundant - spreadsheets, contracts, tangible items to help you succeed. There are also discounts to other programs and products and the community itself is hands down the best of all the groups I am in. There are no stupid questions and there are many successful partnerships that have been created within the BIA family. There are city groups all over the nation so you can meet up with your local BIA family members once a month. Nate is super approachable and very active in the community. He truly cares and it's clear by his actions he wants everyone to succeed! Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions, I'm very open and will be fully transparent in my experiences across all the groups/platforms.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2023, 19:17

Hey, Friend! 🤗

It's seriously the real deal! 🐝

First of all, it's like one of the most engaging groups I've ever been a part of. We're talking about a super active BIA community that keeps me on my toes with all the latest in the world of real estate investing. They offer weekly training sessions on everything from investing and construction to vendor management, cash management, market analysis, and home underwriting. Talk about a one-stop-shop for all your real estate needs! 🏠💡

BIA's local city meet-ups are where it's at, my friend. They've got these city-specific groups where investors from all over the place come together to share the best vendors, suppliers, and trustworthy contractors in the area. It's like a goldmine of valuable connections and insider info that's just waiting to be tapped. 🔥🔧

And you know how we're always chatting about the importance of understanding market drivers like rents, population growth, and job growth? Well, BIA has got you covered. They've got experts and experienced investors who regularly dive deep into these topics, so you're always in the know. It's like having a personal real estate guru on speed dial! 📈🧙‍♂️

Honestly, I can't recommend BIA enough. I've learned so much since joining March 2022, and I've met some truly incredible people along the way. We just had a "family reunion" meeting this past week (April 23-27th in Columbus, OH).

If you're even remotely interested in real estate, you need to check this group out. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! 🌟👍

It was a blessing and changed the way I look at real estate and how appreciation is more important than cash-flow.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 27 2023, 19:33

what does BIA stand for/

User Stats

Votes
Jameshia Waller
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Apr 28 2023, 00:39

Best money I have ever spent! Nate goes above and beyond to make sure you understand the information. I have never met another "Guru" who will jump on a Facebook live video with you on a weekend while on vacation with his family just to answer your questions. He's the real deal!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 28 2023, 04:25
Quote from @Esteban Esquivel:

what does BIA stand for/

BRRRR investor academy

User Stats

Votes
Howard Scarrott
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Apr 28 2023, 17:45

I have been a member of the BRRRR Invest Academy since the beginning.

Nate Barger is the real deal for sure. This is unlike any other course or group out there and I have been in several. It is NOT a 'pay your money, here's your course and see you later' situation.

This is a group of likeminded individuals that are all working towards the same goal and are happy to help each other grow and make it too. Nate is routinely active in the chats answering questions and adding content. He just hosted a get-together - a Family Reunion - where we took a deep dive into various aspects of BRRRR, how to source deals and a look at how he is rehabbing the hotel we were at that he owns. He has opened his doors up to us before to his personal house and cares about people actually making it.

I got my first BRRRR property completed last year as a direct result of me being in the Academy. Highly recommend it!!

User Stats

Votes
John Morgan
Pro Member
  • Grand Prairie, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Grand Prairie, TX
Replied Apr 28 2023, 18:43

5k to learn this stuff? RE investing definitely isn’t rocket science. I’d just learn for free from others on here, or read books and listen to podcasts. That’s what I’ve done.

User Stats

Votes
Lena Truong
Pro Member
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied May 4 2023, 07:33

Hi Syman, BRRRR Invest Academy is not affiliated with Bigger Pockets and I don't believe anyone owns the rights to BRRRR acronym, but I think Brandon Turner made it famous.

I'm in the program and the gold mine is in the network of other investors and the constant action from Nate and Jiries to continue teaching beyond what is in the course material. Nate and Jiries teaches how to capitalize on BRRRR, but they're constantly doing live feeds to answer questions for students, it's like you're constantly learning through case studies. I think it was worth every penny.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 13 2023, 07:11
Quote from @Howard Scarrott:

Nate Barger is the real deal for sure. This is unlike any other course or group out there and I have been in several. It is NOT a 'pay your money, here's your course and see you later' situation.

This is a group of likeminded individuals that are all working towards the same goal and are happy to help each other grow and make it too. Nate is routinely active in the chats answering questions and adding content. He just hosted a get-together - a Family Reunion - where we took a deep dive into various aspects of BRRRR, how to source deals and a look at how he is rehabbing the hotel we were at that he owns. He has opened his doors up to us before to his personal house and cares about people actually making it.

I got my first BRRRR property completed last year as a direct result of me being in the Academy. Highly recommend it!!

Howard!

I'm actually about to sit in on a call with the BIA to talk about the program. I'm headed to St Augustine/Jax area in about 3 weeks after my military retirement. How is the local BIA presence? Do you all have any in-person meet ups?

-Tony

User Stats

Votes
Hamp Lee III
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied May 13 2023, 15:32
Quote from @Tony Bozzi:

Howard!

I'm actually about to sit in on a call with the BIA to talk about the program. I'm headed to St Augustine/Jax area in about 3 weeks after my military retirement. How is the local BIA presence? Do you all have any in-person meet ups?

-Tony

Congrats to you on your retirement! 🎉🫡

I wish you all the best as you start a new chapter!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ryan F.
  • Spencerport, NY
Votes |
  • Spencerport, NY
Replied Dec 2 2023, 16:02
Quote from @Syman Scarpellino:

I am considering joining this program. I am curious if it is associated with bigger pockets? I figured the term would be exclusively licensed but I may be mistaken. 

Saw this program on Facebook today.

Like all online coaches, I question if someone is bringing in millions of dollars, why do they need to be hawking a $5k course?

User Stats

Votes
Craig Parsons
  • Contractor
  • Orofino ID, Hollister CA
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Orofino ID, Hollister CA
Replied Feb 5 2024, 06:30
Quote from @Ryan F.:
Quote from @Syman Scarpellino:

Saw this program on Facebook today.

Like all online coaches, I question if someone is bringing in millions of dollars, why do they need to be hawking a $5k course?

Yup that is exactly my question.  Also I have been watching some of his posts and most of what I see is bull crap or misleading at best. Now he says he is negotiating nationwide deals on materials that are priced so low the quality is non existent. I have no doubt he can teach people how to do Burrrs and flips that are very profitable but of such low quality that it puts a stain on the industry.

User Stats

Votes
Shango Collier
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Mar 23 2024, 05:46

Does anybody have the link for this course so I can check it out?

User Stats

Votes
Shango Collier
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Mar 23 2024, 05:52
Quote from @Hamp Lee III:
Quote from @Tony Bozzi:

Howard!

-Tony

Congrats to you on your retirement! 🎉🫡

I wish you all the best as you start a new chapter!

Hey did you finish and complete the course and how was it?

User Stats

Votes
Shango Collier
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Mar 23 2024, 06:09
Quote from @Lena Truong:

Hi Syman, BRRRR Invest Academy is not affiliated with Bigger Pockets and I don't believe anyone owns the rights to BRRRR acronym, but I think Brandon Turner made it famous.

I'm in the program and the gold mine is in the network of other investors and the constant action from Nate and Jiries to continue teaching beyond what is in the course material. Nate and Jiries teaches how to capitalize on BRRRR, but they're constantly doing live feeds to answer questions for students, it's like you're constantly learning through case studies. I think it was worth every penny.

Hi Lena, how much was the course?