Votes
Stephanie N.
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking to Meet Like-Minded Couples & Individuals

Stephanie N.
Pro Member
Posted Jan 9 2024, 19:31

Happy New Year! My boyfriend and I recently completed our annual list of goals for the year and have a fun one we're hoping you can help us with.

Our goal is to meet with at least one individual or couple each month who is passionate about their real estate journey. We're generally looking to network more and surround ourselves with more people that are on a similar path.

We're currently traveling in the SLC area and would love to meet some fellow investors while we're here. Reach out if you'd like to meet us for a coffee or perhaps take some runs on the slopes!

PS Know anyone in New England? We'll be back there in a few months and will be continuing with our goal there as well.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 9 2024, 20:57

You guys come to Vegas ?

User Stats

Votes
Chris Forbush
  • Investor
  • Utah
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Utah
Replied Feb 2 2024, 20:12

I live in Midvale and would be stoked to connect. I'm working to secure my first small multi family in Salt Lake County. I've got a lot to learn and I'm excited to learn it. 

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Forbush
  • Investor
  • Utah
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Utah
Replied Feb 2 2024, 20:14
Quote from @Michael Thach:

You guys come to Vegas ?

I'm interested in eventually getting rental properties going in Nevada. Not sure about the Vegas area as I have only been there a few times. I'd be happy to connect and learn what you're up to out there.