• San Diego
Votes |
Seeking Brokers, Investors, Mentors

Corey Logan
  • Investor
  • San Diego
Posted Feb 3 2024, 10:43

Hello!

I'm contacting the vibrant community here in Memphis with an exciting proposal. I am currently building a dynamic team of multifamily brokers, mentors, and fellow investors passionate about the world of investing and financial growth.

I aim to create a collaborative environment where we can share insights and strategies and support each other in our financial endeavors. Whether you're a seasoned broker with years of experience, a mentor with invaluable wisdom to share, or an investor just starting and eager to learn, we can all benefit from pooling our resources and knowledge.

I envision regular meetups to discuss market trends and investment opportunities and collaborate on joint ventures. If you're in the Little Rock area and this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you. Let's connect, share our experiences, and see how we can positively impact the investing world, both for ourselves and our community.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Ray
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 3 2024, 11:56
Quote from @Corey Logan:

Hello!

I'm contacting the vibrant community here in Memphis with an exciting proposal. I am currently building a dynamic team of multifamily brokers, mentors, and fellow investors passionate about the world of investing and financial growth.

I aim to create a collaborative environment where we can share insights and strategies and support each other in our financial endeavors. Whether you're a seasoned broker with years of experience, a mentor with invaluable wisdom to share, or an investor just starting and eager to learn, we can all benefit from pooling our resources and knowledge.

I envision regular meetups to discuss market trends and investment opportunities and collaborate on joint ventures. If you're in the Little Rock area and this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you. Let's connect, share our experiences, and see how we can positively impact the investing world, both for ourselves and our community.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

You may benefit better by tagging Little Rock, Arkansas instead of Memphis TN. Hope that helps! Goodluck sir!
eXp Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Jamie Parker
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Mar 27 2024, 20:12

@Corey Logan

for the Memphis market, Checkout Memphis Investors Group https://www.memphisinvestorsgroup.com/

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes