• Real Estate Agent
  • Clovis, CA
Votes |
When prospects call...

Brandon Larkin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clovis, CA
Posted Mar 6 2024, 07:12

Good morning everyone! I started my first marketing campaign which kicks off on the 11th of direct mail and RVM. Wanted to ask all you experienced investors since my journey is in its infancy stage. What info should I ask and find out about the house that would help me come up with my MAO!? I'm looking for off market deals to flip or buy and holds. Also interested in any investors who work with first time investors because I have sweat equity to provide! Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone

User Stats

Votes
Joe Homs
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper
  • Mission Viejo, CA
Replied Mar 6 2024, 08:53

@Brandon Larkin It all depends on the sellers you are reaching out to? The easiest are NOD sellers who you should have access to since you are an agent. With them you need to tell them that you are an investor (not an agent) and are looking to buy their home for cash. Find out what got them into that situation, i.e.: divorce, death, job loss, etc. Try and solve their issues.

As for the home, have them tell you how much they want and where they came up with that number, the condition of the home, and have them send you photos.  If it's more than you would pay as an investor, then put your agent hat on and try to get the listing.  Always put them under contract (simple two page one, not CAR) before you do your inspection.

Good Investing...

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Larkin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clovis, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clovis, CA
Replied Mar 10 2024, 22:29

Thank you so much Joe for the guidance and instruction. I really appreciate your knowledge and expertise, would love to contact you in the near future. Looking forward to not only continuing to network with you but also gain results from your advice! Wish you an abundance of succuss!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.