What are the things you do everyday to improve your real estate lifestyle

3 Replies

I have started to apply by philosophy of physical training to my real estate goals.

'You have to move a big pile of dirt.  Sometimes you have a shovel, sometimes a spoon.  But everyday move some dirt.'  -John Welbourn

I analyze one target property per day.

I post on BP once per day

I read an article on creative finance once per week

I make one connection on BP per week

What do you do consistently to get better at this game?  

Lets hear it BP!!

Great question, and I try to do a lot of the same things: be as active on BP as I can be, try to find new clients and properties, read and learn as much as I can about real estate. I think it's also really important to checkup on your goals each week. For me that means running my books and seeing what progress I've made towards short/mid/long-term goals. I also give myself some time each night to process what I've accomplished that day.

I think being on top of your game in the work world requires a holistic approach, so I also workout every day in the morning and I'm always looking for ways to better myself, both in respect to family, friends and business. I think about work all the time -- it's hard to make myself stop working -- so I've picked up meditating at the end of the day, ideally for 45 minutes before I sleep (and after my daily work-think session).

Contribute to the discussion on BP consistently.

to wholesale at least one property a month, i would need to look at more property deals per month

Obviously read rei books to be streetwise

Post on BP daily and read articles. I'm working on reading more books.... Rich dad poor dad is still at the top for me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.