User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Best Places in US & World to Spend RE Profit? Show me your City?

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Oct 3 2015, 20:30

BP Community,
I’m quitting my job to travel the US and World thanks to Real Estate, and am asking for your help to make it extra awesome! I’ve helped a lot of investors on the forums, locally, host a meetup in San Francisco, and put a lot of effort into connecting the BP Community by organizing and hosting the SF Real Estate Networking Summit last year (and been helped myself by many more great BP members!). I have thousands of posts and votes on BP. And now I need your help!

1) Best place to visit in US and the World?! And why!?

2) Want to show me your City, and have a place to crash? (RE stories included!)

I’m reaching out to the BP Community for great places to visit and awesome folks to stay with! Do you have a guest room, trailer, couch, yurt, mansion, or hammock that you’d like to lend out to a fellow member of the BP Community? Free or low-cost options are preferred, unless you have something awesome! Maybe my local friends have a friend or family member they wouldn't mind shouting out to..?

I can offer some great conversation, a good joke, real estate chat/advice, and I’ll cook you (and your household) a great dinner! If you enjoy showing people around, even better! I love to get a local’s perspective. Goodwill is great! But I have some money to spend also if you have a small place that is a good value where I’ll be traveling. (I prefer to spend my cash on fun stuff since I’m flexible on lodging situations..)

Here’s a list of cities I plan to visit in US:
Austin, Houston, Santa Fe, Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Boston, Detroit, Chicago, and.. ???

Am I missing other great cities of the US? (that I haven’t been to yet..?)
Got a place nearby I can crash for a bit? (1-3 nights?)

Internationally:
Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, India, Nepal, Mexico, some South America..?

Loading replies...