• Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Getting ready for rent Lehigh valley

Arthur D.
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Oct 10 2015, 16:51
Finally got it painted. Carpet coming at the end of month. Need to resolve some code issues. EXTERIOR IPMC 604.3 - The rear receptacle must have GFCI protection. LOWER LEVEL IPMC 704.2 - One smoke detector is required in the bedroom. IPMC 604.3 - Install a grounding jumper wire (bond) across the water meter. #8 copper. UPPER LEVEL IPMC 704.2 - Smoke detectors are required in the following areas: 1. One in each bedroom. 2. One outside the bedrooms IPMC 604.3 - GFCI protected receptacles are required in the following locations: 1. The receptacle to the right of the kitchen sink. 2. Bathroom The receptacle on the east wall of the front room tested as having reverse polarity. GARAGE IPMC 604.3 - The taped wire connections on the ceiling must be in a junction box. The receptacle must have GFCI protection. IPMC 703.1 - All openings and pipe penetrations in the ceiling and around the perimeter of the ceiling must be sealed with fire rated material. I find it hard to find someone to take care of these. So I'm looking for a handyman. I'm 100ml away. So it's hard to find someone dependable. Some guys take days to respond to text, emails or phone calls. It makes me feel like these guys don't need money. It's different in ny.