Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Chris Billington
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Wheat Ridge, CO
Votes |
Denver, Co investor pondering Kansas City market needs advice!

Chris Billington
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Wheat Ridge, CO
Posted Feb 7 2016, 09:08

Hi all, I currently have 5 rentals (Condos/townhouses) here in the Denver Metro. Total cash flow per month is approx 2,500. All are in good positions of equity (all bought prior to 2009 and two are paid off). Our market is steaming and has been for awhile. I don't see any opportunities here and have poked around with the idea of investing out of state. After checking some markets that are a substantial distance (i.e Atlanta etc.), I have decided that it seems to make more sense to be a bit closer (days drive, quick flight etc). I connected with Bridge Equity who did a podcast on Bigger pockets and feel I have found some good "boots on the ground folks". If I do a deal out there it would be a turnkey, single family rental deal that could obviously lead to more. I am still in the initial phases of research on areas etc.. but would like some opinions. I've always been against being far from my properties, but I feel like my playing field has been shuttered so to speak. Anyone in Colorado experiencing the same? Found another market that makes sense? Think I'm making a mistake? Give it to me! Ha!

Loading replies...