• Real Estate Investor
  • Delray Beach, FL
Votes |
Opportunists Meet Opportunity

Michael Shuster
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Delray Beach, FL
Posted Jan 26 2009, 02:26

My colleague Gerald Romine sent me an email that reminded me of some very important points to consider.

There is a saying that goes, I will eat steak tomorrow night as I choose regardless of what you do or don’t do; regardless of whether you eat steak or beans.

The same is true for the economy, the financial crisis, and the recession. Some people will be eating steak and others will be eating beans.

Like it or not, money is in constant motion; it just flows in different directions from time to time.
Wayne Gretzky had a motto: Go to where the puck is going to be, not where it just was!
It’s up to you to move where the money is flowing now - not where it used to flow!

Sure, the economic times have changed? It is near impossible to get loans,yet I still meet people getting them today. The flow of money used to be from conventional lending but if you’re old system required loans and that isn’t working for you today, then it is time to change your system. It is up to you to move to where the money is flowing.

FACT: People are still flipping houses and some are doing very well. Need proof… check out an auction or two or a few forum website and you’ll see people paying even more than you would for properties …. which means they are a source of potential buyers. This is your opportunity.

There is a lot of doom and gloom out there and majorities of people are suffering financially. But they only represent 1/3 of the pie. The second third of the pie are people who are not suffering but are not spending because they are living in fear so they are in a holding pattern.

That leaves the final third of the pie - the people with money (the rich)!
That is why the rich get richer. Because they buy low and sell high. And they do that by buying in times like we are currently experiencing. Somebody has to sell those properties to the rich - it might as well be you!

You need to capitalize on the opportunity delivered by the so called financial crisis.

[SOLICITATION REMOVED]

Loading replies...