• Lender
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Becoming a "Mental Millionaire"

Cedric Moore
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Posted May 27 2016, 12:17

With my goals in line for the year, I now have no reason why I should not achieve my goals and more, the only thing stopping me is me. Last year I found my self more depressed than I have ever been, and in a scary place as far as my personal beliefs, how I valued myself, and how I saw my life unfolding. 

In Dec. of 2015 I quit my day job, and was unemployed for a couple of months and In those months I discovered 2 me's. One who slept till 12pm and wondered where my week went, and another who woke up early ate a good breakfast had a productive day and felt better overall. I became determined to improve my life by any means, and become a producer vs consumer in society. 

I began organizing  my "vision". Now that I have my goals in line it's all a matter of execution. I realized that nothing will come quickly, or better yet easy. I must train my body/mind to operate in a way it has never operated before. "To achieve something you have never achieved, you must become someone you have never been". No change comes without resistance. 

I am now mastering the art of the "scramble" learning how to become as productive as I can, each and every day. Training my mind to operate at times it never has for longer than its ever worked, I must fight social temptations and keep my vision, I must learn to LOVE reading, LOVE writing, and better yet LOVE all forms of education. 

This morning I began my goal to master daily meditation. I found - http://tunein.com/radio/Learn-To-Meditate---Medita...

I hope to become an example of productivity and work ethic. I'd love to hear about others struggle to become a "mental millionaire". 

Loading replies...