• Real Estate Coach
  • Highland, IN
Votes |
From Fear To Faith

Tony Severino
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Highland, IN
Posted May 14 2009, 00:29

Fear is a big thing. There are several components to it, and yet it can be hard to define. There are over 50 fears that Real Estate Investors Face.

However there are certain thing that we can do to overcome the fear monster when it creeps up.

#1 Never Stop learning. Every book I buy, every seminar I attend I walk away with something that I can use to enhance my business. I used to think that I couldn't afford that kind of money. Now I have come to understand that I can't afford not to spend it.

#2 I only associate with positive minded people. There will be people who come into your life be all gloomy and whining. Wack em! Get rid of them... I don't want them anywhere in my life.

#3 I don't quit. Whenever an obstacle come in my life, either I find a way to make it work, or I go around it. Recently I found someone who I thought we could have a good business relationship with. Turned out that it didn't work out that way. Instead of working together for the same objective, we will soon be competitors.

#4 Give, Give and Give. By giving away our time and money to people who need it we seem to attract more to us. There is no limit to the amount of wealth we can have, be it personal wealths such as happiness or money etc. If you want something, give it away. I remember a story I heard about Frank Sinatra. He had a gold watch on his wrist, and a lady was admiring it, and said her husband would love to have one like it. He took it off and handed it to her. Of course she refused it. He said if he kept it, the watch owned him, but he owns it, and he chose to give it away. Keeping things mean that they control you.

Fear can stifle you, faith can move you. Be a Duck, and let the fear be like water and roll off your back.

Tony Severino

Loading replies...