Votes
Ervis Meto
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Get notice and start notice way before the opportunity

Ervis Meto
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Nov 10 2017, 09:54

A few months back I made a decision to commit to Real Estate investment- mainly multi-families. I am not an experienced investor, but it is interesting how many of my close friends or co-workers have shown interest to invest with me. It opened my eyes that real estate is a connection based business.

All of these friends have a good track record in investments. While I am not ready to get into a real estate partnership, at least not until I run out of my own cash. I observed that they are constantly taking notice and seeking new opportunities. No wonder they have a good investment track record. Another eye-opener is to take notice and seek new opportunities even if these opportunities may not happen anytime soon.

Lesson learned is that if you are working on your goals, get noticed now and don't wait until you actually need help, because connection building takes time.

If you are seeking investment opportunities, start noticing now. You will be more comfortable invest with someone with a track record which you have been observing since the beginning as compared to someone that you recently met.

This is my observation. What are your thoughts? 

Loading replies...