Skip to content
Investor Mindset

User Stats

Votes
Brenna Sullivan
  • Investor
  • Huntsville , AL
Votes |
Help a gal out with a Psychology class assignment, please?

Brenna Sullivan
  • Investor
  • Huntsville , AL
Posted Feb 2 2018, 17:03

Hello BP friends!

I am a late-20s North Alabama resident and small-time investor. My husband and I have flipped one home and did well, and currently own our home and one rental home, and are planning to buy at least one more property this year, and then expand from there.

I have recently gone back to school to obtain a business management degree, and I have a class assignment to interview someone in the  that does what I would like to do- which is eventually own a large portfolio of rental homes (SFH or small multi-family units), and work as my own/ own my own property management company.

If there is anyone that either owns or manages a large portfolio of rental homes and you would be willing to be "interviewed", I would greatly appreciate it. While an investor in the Huntsville/Birmingham/Chattanooga/Nashville general area would be stupendous, anyone living anywhere who would be willing to help would be appreciated! 

This assignment is for my psychology class, so the questions are generally quite easy, but it is 50% of my grade and I'd like to maintain my 4.0 GPA, so I'm taking it seriously. The interview can be held over a coffee meetup if you're local, or Skype, or I can e-mail the questions and you can answer at your convenience.

Thank you all for your time.

Brenna

Loading replies...