To get the brain thinking during the holiday season, here are some oxymorons from a book I read once probably by Robert Kiyosaki:
1. Job Security - no one is safe.
2. Saving Money - Savers are Losers.
3. Safe Investments - all have some risks.
4. Fair Share - Everyone wants a handout.
5. Mutual Fund - only mutual for the fund.
6. Diversified - all still in stock market.
7. Debt Free - Debt is a tool if used right.
8. Ponzi Scheme - Social Security & Stock Market are legal forms.
Passive rental income!
When you have a good system in place rental income can be passive. It may take some work when you are first getting started, but once you get a handle on things it settles down and becomes very passive.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!