• Realtor
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
Meetup group in the Central Valley

Jay Orlauski
  • Realtor
  • Fresno, CA
Posted Oct 21 2015, 11:57

I was wondering if anybody would interested in joining a Bigger Pockets meetup group here in the Central Valley -  Specifically Fresno - I am surprised to see that there are very so few Bigger Pockets meetup groups around the country and would really like to start one locally up so we can get some like minded thinkers under the same roof at the same time.  

I am also trying to determine the best days and times to hold the meetings - many meetings I have seen held at night don't have as much participation cause members prefer to stay home with family in the evening -  except maybe on a Friday night - so looking for ideas of what time frame works best - typically , I prefer to have a lunch meeting so everyone is already  out and about , and it doesn't interfere with family time and typically have larger turn outs.  

If anyone in the area is interested, please let me know - I have been to a few investor groups in the past , but they only happen once a month and in the evening - I am looking to start up something during the day and have weekly get togethers where we can talk about whats new on the market , talk to local hard money lenders and builders, and just create an environment where investors can share ideas and resources. Raise your hand if you think you would be interested in showing up to a meeting like this. 

Loading replies...